Tuesday, January 4, 2022

6x12 Layout & New Goal

Hey there! I made a new goal this year to post at least two YouTube videos a week AND at least one of them has to be a scrapbook post. So…here’s the first one:

I have three small photos for this 6x12 layout. I didn’t have a sketch in mind but knew I wanted to use certain scraps so it coordinated with the page next to it. I don’t always do that but I thought it worked well with the photos!



I hope you check out the video and hit the subscribe button to see more.

I reference Janet with RTS. Her videos are still on YouTube but she has moved to Patreon. You can find her channel  HERE 


1 comment:

  1. Hi Darlene, your 6x12 is lovely and such a good idea for adding those small photos to your album. I watch a lot of YouTube process videos, yours included, but I'm terrible for missing blogs so while you plan to do more videos, I plan to visit more of my favourite blogs. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!