Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Print and Cut Stickers

 I’m out of commission since having surgery on my right hand but thankfully I was busy before. I’m still learning to make my own stickers using the Cricut. 

I uploaded and flattened the image before adding a white offset to create a border around the image. Once that was done, I flattened it again.


I used an off brand sticker sheet to print the image. Then I measured and added clear vinyl to the inside of the border making sure to cover the images but not cover the border. Of course I didn’t take photos of the process!

When I accidentally purchased the “glass slipper “ vinyl, I didn’t know what I was going to do with it, but it’s perfect for this! It will make the stickers waterproof and durable.

I’m excited to do this more and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!