Wednesday, December 2, 2020

12 Days of Christmas Tags 2020; Day TWO

Day two tags were made with a House Mouse stamp. I made these tags into little cards that are 2.25x2.25 with the to/from on the inside. I used alcohol markers to color the image. I also added some white and black dots here and there and a glitter marker on the Christmas lights.


I punched a hole on the top left corner, added some Christmas ribbon and tied a jingle bell on with some baker’s twine.

Oh, I also added some glitter washi to mat the colored image.

GIVEAWAY ALERT:  At the end of the series, I will draw a name from everyone who leaves a comment during the entire series. Each comment is an entry. The winner will get a set of one each of the tags.

If you’re interested in seeing tags from previous years, click on the 12 Days of Christmas Tags label on the right.

Good luck!

I'm entering the tags on the House-Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge blog. Click on over to see how cute these little mice are!

5 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous tags. Wishing you a very happy woyww and a lovely creative week. Angela x19x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! I love the sparkle and the ribbon and cord. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tags are super cute. Lovely coloring and the ribbon is cute. How sweet that you are giving them away! Thanks for joining us at HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhh super sweet Dorlene



    Thank you for playing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.
    Goodluck and hope we see you again.

    Gr Karin DT Member

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!