- Cut a 4x5 1/4” piece of paper and ink all edges with both Tropical Punch and Kokomo PowderPuff Chalk Inks.
- Using a script stamp, stamp on the bottom lower left in Kokomo PowderPuff Chalk Ink.
- Punch a 2 3/4” circle and ink around the circle with Tropical Punch.
- Color the “hello” die cut with Tropical Punch on the top half and Kokomo PowderPuff Chalk Ink on the bottom half.
- Adhere two die cut leaves to the circle and one on the bottom right corner of the patterned paper base.
- Adhere the die cut “hello” to the circle covering the bottom of the two leaves.
- Adhere the circle to the patterned paper with foam squares to give it dimension.
- Adhere to the card base.
Be sure to click on over to the Quick Quotes blog for more inspiration from the DT.
Quick Quotes Products Used:
PowderPuff Chalk Inks Used: Tropical Punch and Kokomo
Other Products Used:
Die Cut Leaves by Hobby Lobby
Hello die cut from my stash
Script stamp from my stash (Rubber Paws)