Thursday, May 18, 2017

Wearable Cricut Projects

Here's a shot of my granddaughter and my daughter-in-law with their bleached t-shirts.  LeAnna picked out both images and sprayed the bleach.  She told me she didn't like the color "bleach" and didn't want to spray hers, but I didn't have any other fabric ink/paint so we did it anyhow.  We were both so excited to see the bleach turned her purple shirt to pink.  But she was ok with the "bleach" color when making her Mother's Day gift for her mama.  LOL
Both images were cut using Cricut Access free images.  I typed in "rose" and later "love" in the search bar then clicked on the filter icon to see only free Cricut Access images.


Pretty cool!  My coworkers are excited to do their own soon.  As I've mentioned before, I always host CRAFT DAYS at work.  I try to find something that is quick & easy but also something they actually want. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!