Finally finished the Lila Grey May Flower of the Month piece. I don't know why it took me so long.
I had a hard time with this one. The background seemed a little too intense for these delicate flowers so I kept adding and changing until I felt good about it. Lastly I colored the leaves and stems and kept the flowers white. It stood out like a sore thumb. UGH! I had to put it aside again. Then I printed a new digi (such a huge advantage of working with digi stamps is we can resize!) but a much bigger version.
I fussy cut the image and placed it over the other flower image. After adding some color, I decided to add some pencil scratches around the lines. LOVED IT! Then I added a little bit of white pen marks here and there as well.
Variety of Sprays
Black Archival Ink
Old Dictionary Page Scraps
To see more of these Flower of the Month pieces, go to www.lilagreystamps.com.