Sunday, March 13, 2016

More Mixed Media

I didn't post this earlier, but this piece was the result of a Super Bowl Sunday challenge that my friend Karen did during the game.  The challenge was to use team colors (any team) for your project.  I chose the Miami Dolphins teal and orange.  No, I'm not a Dolphins fan, but I surely love the colors.

I'm entering this in the STAMPlorations March Mixed Media Challenge.

Stencil from STAMPlorations
Sentiment Stamp from Unity Stamps
Ink (teal) from SU!
Paint (Orange) from Walmart
Black Spray Ink from Tattered Angels


2 comments:

  1. That is most definitely a frameable piece of art!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous, Dorlene! I love the colors, beautiful depth and texture! So happy you could join us at the STAMPlorations Mixed Media Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!