Tuesday, February 9, 2016

We are Giant!

I got this sketch from Splitcoaststamper's weekly challenge.  I love a good sketch especially one using 4x6 photos.






Here's my two page spread:

 

I love the zoom lens of my camera, I got some really good close ups!  This is Kenny, Carly and LeAnna's first game at AT&T Park.

This page is basically paper and a little bit of stamping.  It's so funny because I can get really creative with my mini albums and other projects, but when it comes to scrapbooking, I'm usually pretty tame and non-adventurous.  I have two more pages of this game.  Yup, I took and printed a ton of photos.  Sometimes I can get a little crazy!  LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!