Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Nugget Tins

I love these nugget tins.  I really wish I bought more, but it never seems practicle at them time.  So I wanted to come up with three different styles and these are what I came up with:

The blue ornament was featured earlier (see details on how I made them).  
Polar Bear:  this stamp set is from CTMH.  I used my Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge to cut the "stamp" rectangle that coordinates with the stamp.  You can't see, but I gathered a good amount of teal string and placed it on top of the corrugated cardboard strip that was wrapped around the tin.  The silver mesh ribbon was purchased at Joanne's as a after Halloween sale.  I paid less than $1 for the roll.  I love it!
Tree:  After placing a doily on top of the tin, I cut a tag shape from the same cartridge as above.  The tree was created by cutting three trees, scoring them in half and then attaching them back to back on one side each to create the 3D shape.  I used glitter glue and drew circles on all layers.  Tied them together with red twine and added a strip of silver glitter paper and a small white tag.  

Each of the 12 nuggets that are in the tins are wrapped with a 1x3" strip of paper and just scotched tape to the back.

Papers are an assortment of Christmas papers I have in my stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!