Thursday, June 26, 2014

Friday Night Pizza Night

Our family has been having pizza every Friday night since I don't know when.  It's a tradition that brings our family together every week.  In fact, the only time we don't do Friday Night Pizza is on Fiesta weekend.  Of course there have been times when we weren't home or we had other plans, but they are few and far between...

I created this layout using the sketch challenge on Stuck On You Sketches.  The designers on this site are amazing and inspire me to reach out and do more.

Here's my layout featuring Little Miss Carly:
Although this is a family affair, the boys never let me take a photo.

The base paper and stripes are from a page kit i had from forever ago.  Stamps, font, are from Stampin' Up and the pizza stickers and pepperoni stickers were also from my stash.

8 comments:

  1. Cute photo and such a great layout. Love all your added textures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute layout! Too funny the boys won't let you take their picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your layout. thank you for your participation GOOD LUCK.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful page, love the story!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your layout is yummy! What a pizza! Very good job with the sketch.
    See you soon here, at SOUS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW great photo and great layout, thank you so much for your kind words about us designers. Good luck with the challenge, Caroleanne from SOUS.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's some pizza Dorlene! Great use of the sketch, and choice of elements. Thanks for joining us at SOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! Love the theme and it's so cozy, so nice =) Loved it

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!