Sunday, September 8, 2013

A Card Making Spree...weee!!!

It seems like in most families, there are lots of birthdays in September!  I went on a card making spree and it was a blast!





Close Ups:
The mouse on the cork is pop dotted on the card for dimension.





And look...one stamp - three different cards:
This retro poodle may be one of my favorite stamps yet!

If your birthday is in September...don't look too close because you're gonna get one of these in the mail!

All of the stamps except the layered rose stamps were gifted from Rubber Paws.  I love her taste in stamps!  So quirky and fun!  The layered rose stamps are an old SU! set - still one of my favorite sets!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!