Thursday, March 14, 2013
1. Lucky in love - married for 26 years
2. Lucky in business - great job and great boss for 13 years
3. Lucky in friendship - amazing friends some old and some new but all wonderful
4. Lucky in family - four beautiful children and so many nephews and nieces there are too many to count
5. Lucky in health - so far so good (knock on wood)
I made this banner using pretty much every green item I had in the Command Center. The letters for "lucky" were cut using my Indie Art cricut cartridge. The banner pieces were cut with my Art Philosophy cartridge and I used my George & Basic Shapes for the circles and scallop circles.
I used an old book for the paper fringes on the top of each banner piece. The rest are tidbits of ribbons, buttons, brads, and paperclips. This one is hanging up in the craft room and I made another to hang up in my cubicle at work.
I'm entering this in the Fantabulous Cricut blog and the Decorate to Celebrate blog. I love this banner! It was so fun to make! Click on the blogspots to get to the sites.
Woo hoo!! I won TOP HONORS for this banner on the Decorate to Celebrate challenge site!