Saturday, October 27, 2012

Pink October

I made this medallion for a coworker who has recently survived breast cancer.  Since October is the month designated for Breast Cancer Awareness, I thought it was a good time to give her this gift.





The medallion is about 8" diameter.  It uses three different pink papers that were scored every 1.5" and then folded accordion style.  Each three sheets were adhered together to form the base of the medallion.  I used my Creative Memories circle cutter for the circle bases and there's one scallopped circle that I cut using my cricut.  The HOPE banner was punched with my Stampin' Up! pennant punch (LOVE this punch).  The letters were just random black stickers - I love the variety of styles! 

I hope she likes it!

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!