I've got a lotta stuff on my plate right now but I love it!
1. Carly and I were asked to create some birthday party decorations for a 50's themed birthday party - almost done with this one!
2. One of my good friends is getting married next week and I'm making her a "Bride to Be" crown to wear for her bridal shower/bachelorette party. (I've always wanted to do this and I'm finally leaving the Procrastinator Zone on this one.)
3. I started a Secret Sister Page Swap with my scrapbooking group.
4. Carly's Outdoor Movie Theatre birthday is coming up in a few weeks.
5. Not to mention the two swaps I'm in at Splitcoast Stampers.
6. I'm trying to contribute to three different challenge sites on a regular basis. (Scrapfit, Let's Scrap and Fantabulous Cricut)
Photos will be posted as soon as projects are complete.