Monday, June 11, 2012

Scrapbooking Layout

This layout was inspired by the sketch challenge at Let's Scrap.  This site has weekly sketch challenges and I keep telling myself to use these sketches, but this is the first time I actually did it within the week.  This is my niece, Jori who plays softball.  I used some Cricut cutouts from a swap that I participated in awhile ago and then cut out some stars to add some other color.  Jori is so cute behind the plate.  Her mama, my sister Marlene, used to be the catcher when we played softball back in the day.  My sis finally decided to give me pictures of Jori so she can actually have some pages done in her scrapbook.  I almost forgot to mention, I Versamark stamped some softballs using the Let's Play Ball stamp set from Close To My Heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!