Thursday, September 24, 2026

Designer Deep Dive YouTube Hop


I'm participating in a Designer Deep Dive YouTube hop today where we create a layout based on the designer given. This month we have a choice of any discontinued designer. I chose, Fun Stampers Journey.


I used a 6x6 paper pad from FSJ and a bunch of embellishments I made using my Cricut and the print/cut function. I also used some Halloween beads from Recollections.

Close Ups:



See hop details below:

Join a fun group of creators each month as we take on the Designer Deep Dive Hop! Each month Tara from @thepapersnob will select a designer or manufacturer to use on a layout. There will be some alternatives for some of the designers just in case you don’t have this designer or manufacturer in your stash.   You are not required to use 100% of this designer!  This hop goes live on the FOURTH THURSDAY of the month. We will have a hop on YouTube and Instagram to show how we each used the designer for the month. 

The designer/manufacturer of the month is:  Discontinued Designer of your choice and we’ve lost a lot of good ones recently!!! 

Instagram:

Tina:  https://www.instagram.com/tinamcmmvr/

Kathy:  https:www.instagram.com/kacarr61

Brandi:  https://www.instagram.com/scrappy.boymama/

Tammy:Tammy: https://www.instagram.com/handcrafterhaven 

Here is a playlist with ALL the videos of the YouTube creators:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZ9kudkZykns

If you want to play along, come over to the Paper Snob Community Facebook group:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/thepapersnobcommunity/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!