There are no pictures on this layout. Whoa. Have you ever created a layout without a picture? Since this is a title page for year five of my family's annual virtual marathon, I've actually made a few.
I used a sketch from Stick It Down for it. I loved the hexagons and thought it would be great to add more interest to it. Stick It Down drops three sketches a month - one page, two page layout sketches and a card sketch. You can find them on Facebook HERE.
Watch the video for the process.
I used a variety of pink, black and white papers and my Cricut for the hexagons. I also used my Cricut to make my own embellishment stickers. I'll be posting a video soon showing how I did this.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!