Pages

Thursday, August 27, 2026

Stamping in Scrapbooking? Yes, Please


I'm so glad I kept this Covid scrapbook collection from CTMH because the backsides are fabulous. I love themed collections because this is usually the case when papers are double sided.

I wasn't looking for a specific color scheme since the book jackets are all sorts of colors so this colorful collection also worked for that reason!

I also had a blast stamping all the embellishments for this layout for my daughter and my Summer Reading Marathon photos & memories.


Close up of the main embellishment cluster:


Check out the process video I just posted on YouTube. 


Sketch is from Scrapbooking the Day Away which is an all things scrapbooking website. There's two types of memberships. One is free and the other is paid. Go check it out if you're looking for a scrapbooking community, challenges, inspiration, tutorials, tips and tricks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!